Time: 6.30pm - 9pm
Theme: Wonderful World of Willy Wonka
Oompa loompa doompadee doo, I've got another Theme for you, Oompa loompa doompadee dee,
What would bake for a Willy Wonka Theme? A Golden Egg Cake or Blueberries & Cream, So much to choose from so get your thinking caps on,
This Months theme will be fun fun fun, I hope you like my little rhyme!
Oompa loompa doompadee dah, If you're a baker then you will go far, You will live in happiness, too, Like the Oompa Loompa doompadee too
Venue: A lovely Riverside Location in Central Reading
Additional venue info: A central location with Riverside views, this venue sells a wide range of delicious food and drink to enjoy with your cake
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Louise - @LASouthwell firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:******** This is a Bakers only event with only 15 spaces which are booked First Come First Serve *******
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLouise - Oompa Loompa Cake
Rebecca G - Willy Wonka Cake
Katy - Violet Beauregarde Blueberry Cake