Time: 3 pm - 5 pm
Theme: Harvest time
Be inspired by our wonderful local produce. Fruit, vegetables, grains - the choices are endless!
Venue: Our venue is a recently revamped dining pub, at the westerly edge of the Ribble Valley.
Additional venue info: There is no charge for this event, so please support our hosts by purchasing drinks. Soft drinks, alcohol and tea/coffee can all be purchased. Plenty of parking.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Kate & Liz firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please let us know if you can come, so we can add you and cake! We do have a limit on numbers for this event (22), so first come, first served!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCaroline Syddall + guest
Judith Charnley + guest
Tony Webster + guest
Margaret - apple cake
Kate - summer fruit cake
Joanne Lancaster + guest
Sandra + guest
Ivy + Tom - chocolate beetroot cake
Sarah + Sue