Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Mad Hatters Tea Party
Don't be late, for a very important date!
You are invited to the Mad Hatters Tea Party
Bake something fanciful for a crazy tea party; mad colours, funny shapes, crazily decorated, different flavours - let your imagination run wild!
Venue: Ruislip High Street
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be provided on the night.
There is off street parking at the Duck Pond end of the High Street in the car park and then a short walk along the street to the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Catherine Jennings firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:This is a very small venue so I am going to have to limit it to 10 people - bakers only. I will keep a waiting list if there are more people interested in attending.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCatherine - Cake TBC
Alejandra - Vanilla sponge
Susan - Cake TBC
Sharon - Cake TBC
Mamta - Cake TBC
Sarah - Cake TBC
Jo - Cake TBC
Rosie - Cake TBC
Kim - Cake TBC
Karin - Cake TBC