Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Inherited Indulgences
Do you have an old family cake recipe that has been handed down over the years – written on a scrap of paper splattered with butter or in an old cookery book? For the inaugural Runcorn & Widnes CCC we would like you to bake something that has been passed down through your family. So if it’s a special black forest gateau recipe your Mum used to make or Gran’s old chocolate cake recipe bring it along and share your story of what it means to you. There are no restrictions with regards to the ingredients or flavour – just make sure it is a cake!
PS – If you have the original handwritten recipe or the original recipe book why not bring it along to show us.
Venue: Centre of Runcorn
Additional venue info: Come and join us in a rather unique (and some might say nutty!) location in the centre of Runcorn. Want a clue to the venue? ...This might be where a crafty bank robber would hide if his getaway car broke down!
There is plenty of car parking available nearby. Please note this venue is up a flight of stairs on the 1st floor with no alternative access.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Nicola email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:There is a £2 charge per person attending. This will cover all the tea & coffee that you can drink, which will be supplied by our kind hosts. If you would like to make an extra donation for their services, this option will be available on the night.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Attendees*EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED*
Nicola - Blow Away Sponge Cake
Sarah & Guest - Apple Crackle Cake
Laura & Linda
Sally & Guest - Auntie's Carrot Cake
Zoe & Baby - Grandma's Fruit Cake
Rachel - Grandma's Cherry & Almond Cake
Susan & Guest
Adam & Jane
Rebekah & Guest - Mum's Carrot Cake
Sue & Guest