Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Holiday postcard from ...
As the days shorten and we reflect on the summer that's drawing to a close, this theme is all about a cake that represents a summer holiday or experience that you have had. Been anywhere exotic? Simply visited the wonderful Yorkshire countryside or just been glued to the Olympics, for example? And remember, it doesn't have to be sweet - savoury was a roaring success the last time!
Additional venue info: Our hosts for this event are a delightful restaurant which is close to a rail station and where we will be able to purchase tea, coffee and alcohol. I hope that you will come prepared to support our hosts who will be generously opening up the restaurant for us when they are normally closed on Monday nights.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Shirley Quarmby firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Emily D & Nicky S
Lynette, Lottie & Richard E
Tracey B & Guest
Claire P & Tom H
Julie S & Guest
Michelle B & Guest
Phillipa T & Barbara B - Postcard from Italy