Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Theme: Something new, something borrowed or something blue
I’ve left the ‘old’ out of this saying as we had ‘Old Faithful’ as our last theme. This time it is all about trying a new recipe, or one borrowed from elsewhere or one that has blue either in the cake’s name or an ingredient.
Additional venue info: I am very excited about this venue which is right in the heart of the historic village of Saltaire. You will be able to buy tea and coffee but please note that the venue is unlicensed. There is parking and Saltaire train station nearby.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Shirley Quarmby email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:This event will involve a little bit of fund raising towards a very good cause related to the venue where we will be. They are not charging us for use of the room in exchange for the opportunity for us to contribute a little bit to their fundraising efforts.
I would end up disclosing the venue itself if I gave you much more detail but suffice to say that our contributions will go towards the upkeep and preservation of what the venue represents for the heritage of Saltaire.
I hope that everyone will be willing to support this cause.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesShirley Q & guest - Something new and blue: Blueberry, orange & polenta cake
Sue J & guest - cake TBC
Lyndsay G & guest - Something new: Battenburg 'with a twist'
Maria - 'Something new'
Gemma F - cake TBC
Victoria McC & Helen B - cake TBC
Barbara K - 'something borrowed' TBC
Sarah M & John B - cake TBC
Julie C & Jess - cake TBC
Rachel Sutton - cake TBC
Tracy B & guest - cake TBC
Chrissie C & guest - something with blueberries
Nel M - Blue Hawaii cake
Vikki McCrindle - cake TBC
Sorayya Ilahi - cake TBC