Time: 7 pm - 9 pm
Theme: Sweet or Savoury
To counter the sugar rush I think we've all encountered (?!) I thought it would be an interesting challenge to find some savoury cakes out there too (I'm sure there must be?!).
The rules still apply - No cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts! So if you're up for the challenge, get your thinking caps on to see what you can find on the savoury front.
But equally lovely will be any sweet cake that you may prefer to opt for. I will aim to get a balanced number of sweet and savoury depending on the number of people coming.
Additional venue info: Our venue is a wonderful pub/wine bar close to a train station. We will be able to buy refreshments there - tea, coffee, something a little stronger too!
Please be prepared to support our hosts with buying some refreshment as they have kindly allowed us to come along without charging for the use of their premises.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Shirley Quarmby email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesShirley Q & Guest - cake TBC
Emily & Guest - cake TBC
Sonja M - cake TBC
Caroline L & Guest - French Goat's cheese, Pistachio and Prune cake
Sarah M & John B - Carrot, Bacon & Cheese cake
Rebecaa A & Guest - cake TBC
Lynette & Richard E - Pear, stilton & walton savory cake
Joanna B - cake TBC
Nadine P & Guest - cake TBC
Sorayya I - Cheese & olive cake
Claire R & Emma M - cake TBC
Barbara B - Mexican Swiss Roll