Time: 3.00pm - 5.00pm
Theme: Garden Harvest
By the end of August we have harvested, preserved, frozen and put-by the best that our gardens and the growing season have to offer.
So use some of the harvest in your cake. Maybe as simple as including home-made jam as a filling or some beetroot in your chocolate cake – or you could be much more experimental (Google some ideas and you’ll be amazed)
Venue: Our venue is easy to reach and find in the centre of the Seven Valleys area.
Additional venue info: Thursday is market day and you will be able to park your cake earlier if you’d like to enjoy the market before joining us at CCC.
You will be able to buy hot drinks (including hot chocolate if this summer doesn’t improve ), soft drinks and perhaps a glass of wine to have along with your cake.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sue Sharp firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.