Time: 3pm - 5pm
Picnic themed sweet or savoury cakes.
Bake a cake to a picnic theme... old favourites, Scotch Egg shaped cakes, Madeira cakes. French picnic Savoury Cakes with fruit and cheese. Let your imagination flow to create something gorgeous
We will have High Cakenic in a lovely Sheffield park
Venue: VENUE HAS CHANGED CONTACT KAREN ON 07971 881251 for new venue ..as rain predicted
Additional venue info: On road parking, short walk from picnic spot.
Refreshments available quite nearby, we are trying to negotiate a tray service. Bring your own flasks, rugs, chairs, umbrellas and posh teacups optional.
If its really rainy on the date I will post an indoor venue by 10 am . Contact karen on 07971 881251 for indoor venue !!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Karen Perkins firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Kids, relatives , friends all welcome to our Cakenic !!
Please make sure you book them a place.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.