Time: 2 pm - 4 pm
Theme: Christmas Your Way
Show us the cake you love to celebrate with at Christmas, and why it's special ... maybe an ingredient or memory .. or a substitute for 'the same old fruit cake ' !
Venue: Barlborough A warm cosy domestic setting near Sheffield all decorated up for Christmas
Additional venue info: Refreshments are £1.50 a head. If you would like to join our Secret Santa .. bring a £2 max baking related present to put in the sack !! BIY dessert wine is so christmassy !
Location details have been emailed to all attendees, please check your inbox.
Liftshare possible ... ask Karen for details on your booking !
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Karen Perkins @fabcoach firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.