Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Celebrating the past glorious efforts of the Greek athletes ,and our GB participants ... with a honey and ambrosia olympic theme
Looking tor Hellenic or UK Olympic cakes with delicious tastes to inspire our athletes !! *** The use of the Olympic Logos/Rings is not permitted in any way ***
Venue: a tiny bit secret but sportive .. See below for full details
Additional venue info: Will attempt to get the olympics on a TV so no one misses anything ... plus lashings of tea.
Clandestine Cake Club Olympic Cakeathon !
Confirmed Booking – Sheffield 28th July
It is being held in the Olympic setting of Underground Fitness, which is a fab gym , with car park , next to Parkhead Cricket ground Ecclesall Sheffield, go round the side of the Toby Carvery . Please bring £3 a head for teas and coffees. Dessert wine is BYO.
They are hosting especially for the Clandestine Cake Club Sheffield!! You can plan your exercise after cakery strategy with Georgia Hall who runs the gym ,and leads Zumba classes amongst others !!
Hot off the press ! We have several journalists keen to photograph your cakes !!!
Underground fitness click to see their lovely setting !!
Tel: 0114 235 3298
Visit: 345A Ecclesall Road South, Sheffield S11 9PW
We still have a few places left so please forward this on ,or blog/tweet it , people need to let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org .Thanks x .
Please let me know ASAP if you have to cancel, which I hope you don't because you will miss out on, what is now becoming a very social gathering.
Some points to bear in mind when bringing your cake.
NO TRADEMARK OLYMPIC LOGOS ALLOWED ON CAKES ...or we cannot photograph them
• Please bring it in a suitable container that allows you to take cake home.
Bring a Cake plate or Cake Stand for your cake.
Allergies - Please make a suitable note to indicate if your cake contains 'Nuts', milk
Any remaining cake, not eaten or taken home by other guests will be thrown away. However, previous events have shown there is never anything left to throw away.
I look forward to seeing you at our Clandestine Cake Club event. If you have any questions contact me.
There is now a CCC community on the website http://clandestinecakeclub.co.uk/activity/ If you haven't already done so, why not come and register as a member and keep up to date with future events. ( Cakenic Sat 25th Aug Bring a tea time picnic theme cake ..sweet or savoury)
Mums and Daughters, Dads and lads all welcome ... baking is for all !!
Look forward to meeting you and your cake!
My CCC name is sheffoodies Follow me @fabcoach on Twitter or visit www.karenperkinslifecoach.co.uk
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Karen Perkins email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.