Time: 5pm - 7pm
Theme: Vampire Cakes
Its the anniversary of the first publication in the UK of Dracula, giving you that Whitby spooky feeling ! No garlic cakes please !
Venue: Honey Pie Tearoom, 115-117 Chesterfield Road, S8 ORN Sheffield, on the opp side to Matalan and the Retail park. Park on main road or across at Lidl/ Matalan
Additional venue info: There will be a charge of £3.00 a head for tea & coffee, posh coffees can be purchased separately.
Parking close by, and venue is on good bus routes.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Karen Perkins firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please book via email@example.com
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.