Time: 2pm - 4pm
Theme: Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Let the Mad Hatter inspire you - kooky cakes, beautiful cakes, party cakes or fairy tale cakes.
Let's all crowd around the table together and enjoy!
Venue: A Park somewhere in Sittingbourne.
Additional venue info: I will bring along a gazeebo and crockery, you will need to bring a chair and sun cream (ever hopeful!).
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Catherine email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please have a look at the attendee list so you are aware of the number of people to bake for!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesCatherine ~ Blackberry, Lavender, Rose and White Chocolate Cake
Vicky + Austin ~ White Rabbit Cake
Suki ~ Passion Fruit Cake
Louise ~ Rainbow Cake
Nat ~ TBC
Leanne ~ Guiness Cake
Laura + Sonja ~ Iced Cake
Natalie ~ Rhubarb, ginger and sultana Cake