Time: 2:30 - 4:30
Theme: Sugar and Spice
'Sugar and Spice and all things nice . . . ' as the rhyme begins.
This month we are heading to a beautful restaurant with aromas and sights to get your mouths watering. I know that you will be able to get our taste buds going with your own stunning and delicious creations, incorporating sugar and spice to various degrees.
Venue: Located in a village just outside Sittingbourne, we will have space to have a chat and eat our cakes.
Additional venue info: Refreshments will be available to buy.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Catherine email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Members can bring a guest. Limited places are available though due to the space.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSuki ~ spiced ginger cake
Natalie + Guest ~ Tripple ginger and Spice cake
Catherine ~ Masala chai Cake
Laura ~ Carrot Cake
Justine ~ Carrot, Orange and Cardamon Cake
Louise ~ TBC