Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: A Decorated Cake
Let your creative side go and bring your ultimate decorated cake. Whether you prefer a classic icing sugar dusting, a buttercream frosting or a sugarcraft masterpiece it's up to you!
This meeting will be a chance to celebrate the way you finish your cake. If you are sugar craft expert come and share pictures of your past cake decorating triumphs and your top tips, if you are a novice come and get new ideas and learn new tricks.
Above all remember it's not a competition so don't worry whatever your skill level, taste counts too.
Venue: This venue is a cake decorators must, located in the centre of Skipton.
Additional venue info: This meeting will be one with a bit of a difference.... Think more mingling, talking and browsing with some special demos from local experts thrown in! Of course there will still be cake eating.
Tea and coffee will be provided but bring your wallets as there should be opportunity to buy cake baking and decorating goodies.
Note: there is no seating at this venue so be prepared to be on your feet and mingling at this one (or bring your own!).
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Dawn Wild firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.