Time: 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Theme: ¡Dulce o Truco! - Trick or Treat !
Its that time of year when things get SPOOKY ! Celebrated around the world, Halloween should inspire our talented bakers to bake us up a treat or may be trick, who knows?
Maybe something dark and foreboding or something with a mystery ingredient, in fact whatever inspires you to bake a cake to this theme.
Venue: Our venue is an award winning licensed tapas restuarant / cafe / deli, which is excited to finally welcome us , with funky decor and an amazing menu its situated in Preston City centre.
Additional venue info: A wide range of food and drinks are available at our venue, there is no charge for this event so please purchase lots of refreshments from our host venue.
Parking is available nearby, both on road and local car parks. Public transport is also located nearby.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Linzi Barrow email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesLinzi (Organiser) & Guest - Haunted Graveyard Cake
Sue (Organiser) - Cake TBA
Jo & Lisa - cakes TBA
Tessa and Charlotte - Chocolate beetroot cake
Liz C and Rachel S - Cake TBA
Carla - Cake TBA
Katherine & Becci - Coffin Cake
Janet H & Guest - cake TBA
Kate C - cake tba
Joady G - Cake tba
Jane H - Cake tba