Time: 5.00pm - 7.00pm
Theme: 'Get Fruity'
Its summer (at last!) and time to get fruity with your baking...the Lancashire market stalls are groaning with a bounty of fruity temptations, so lets get using lovely fresh produce.
This theme may inspire you to bake with fresh summer fruits, fruit jams, preserves (these 'could' be home made!), dried fruits or fruit purees.
Alternately you may prefer to go wild and decorate your cake with a lovely fruitilicious theme.
Venue: We are really lucky to be able to have this event at a new wine bar that also serves amazing food in its new restaurant. Its an accessible venue...close to the M6.
Additional venue info: Expect some good quality beverages, including alcoholic ones. There is no charge for this event so please support our hosts' generosity with the purchase of beverages.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact SusanMcK firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSue (Organiser) and guest - Strawberry short-cake
Linzi (Organiser) and guest - Blackberry and white chocolate cake TBC
Jane and guest - Apricot cake
Jo and guest - cake TBC
Kate Cra - Coconut and lime cake
Carla and guest - Dutch apple cake
Kate F - Tunisian orange cake
Margaret - Berry Roulade
Louise and guest - cake TBC
Rebecca and guest - Rhubarb and custard cake
Lynne and guest - Raspberry and rose cake
Janet and guest - Lemon cake
Kathryn and guest - cake TBC
Joanne - cake TBC
Judith - cake TBC
Jacki and guest - Italian citrus cake