Time: 1pm - 3pm
Theme: Happy Birthday!
Its our first birthday!
The South Lancashire CCC is one year old this month!
In that time our little cake club has gone from strength to strength, we have welcomed new members and managed to hang on to some old (but good) one's for most of the year too. We've made lots of new friends and enjoyed the company of fellow bakers. We have visited some lovely venues and met some wonderful hosts, and drank quite a few cups of tea and coffee.
We have also managed to bake and eat our way through an amazing array of some 140 plus cakes, created from some amazing recipes and baked by our members in their own kitchens.
If you have been to our cake club before in the last year we'd love you to come back for our birthday event, if you've never managed to join us, now is your chance and we'd love to have you on board!
We are proud of our cake club and all we have achieved in the last year...so please come and celebrate with us...AND...bake us a birthday cake!
The cake can be anything you like...go mad or keep it as simple as you like. (candles are optional)
Venue: We are really lucky to be able to have this birthday event at a coffee shop in South West Lancashire.
Additional venue info: Expect some good quality beverages, teas coffees, soft drinks etc.
There is no charge for this event so please support our hosts’ generosity with the purchase of beverages.
Parking is available at the venue.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Susan firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSue (Organiser) and guest
Linzi (Organiser) and guest
Kate F and guest
Janet and guest - coffee cake
Katherine and guest - chocolate Guinness cake
Jane and guest cake TBC
Carla - Vodka and orange cake
Jo and guest
Kate Cra - mocha crumble cake
Nicola R - Carrot cake
Nicola S - Whisked sponge
Ruth and guest - Custard cake