Time: 2 pm - 4 pm
Theme: Vintage Afternoon Tea by the Sea
The lovely summer afternoons stretch out before us (all be it tinged with rain) and thus what better way to spend one than to have afternoon tea by the sea.
Bake a cake that would go splendidly well with a lovely cuppa in a china cup and saucer, a glorious victoria sponge or something a little bit different, the choice is yours.
Venue: An open air venue in Southwold - gazebo at the ready should there be rain, hail or snow.
Additional venue info: Tea and coffee will be provided.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Andrea English firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.