Time: 4pm - 6pm
Theme: Secret Cakes from around the World!!
Your Mission should you choose to except it.......
We would like members to create a cake that represents a country from anywhere in the world. Have you holidayed somewhere that you can think back to and imagine the sights sounds smells and tastes that can be infused into an exotically tropical continental slice of yumminess? Maybe you can imagines the scents and flavours of a place you have visited, read about, seen on TV or film, or maybe somewhere you want to visit that can be communicated through a bakey delight!
Some idea to get the creative juices flowing maybe some delicate spices of India, sticky fruitiness of Marrakesh, fragrant heat of Thailand, superior chocolateness of Belgium and Switzerland, classic flavours of French vanilla, or something an bit more traditional as hazelnut and chocolate Italia! Zingy spice or the Caribbean, Or tropical tanginess of the exotic Hawaii? Or maybe you can think of an iconic theme or place or flavour that scream more western USA or Old Blighty?? Try and reflect that country theme in the presentation also, so the eyes can start to guess before the nose and mouth does.
Oh, one last thing.............
DONT TELL A SOUL! To extended the concept of the whole clandestine secretive cake meet, we would like you to keep your continental creations secret from other members. So on the big reveal of the international cake fest meet, members can guess what is your cakes origin!
I even have a prize for the person who is able to guess the most countries, so be ready to get stuck in. Please also remember to label cakes if they have nuts for safety reasons as were not going to be sharing the names of cakes until after the guess work has completed!
This invite will self destruct in 5...4...3....2......
Venue: a favourite cakey chatty tea room of mine in Leigh
Additional venue info: Refreshments can be bought at this meet.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Clair (Bear) Thienel email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Kelly G + one
Emma B + one