Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Your All Time Favourite
I figure the best way to start is with the cake you like best. Fabulous Favourite, a dynamite dearest, your all time favourite cake.- and sorry I've already bagged the Lemon Drizzle!
Vickie sponge, Coffee & Walnut, Chocolate with Buttercream are these some of your favourites? If so bake it and bring it along, share it, eat it and take a slice or two of all the others home.
Additional venue info: For the first meeting I'm going to have the event at home which is in the centre of Stafford
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Dee Ball firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Total of 12 people for this one.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.