Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: The Great British Fruit Off
To introduce the Stamford CCC, let's all get into the kitchen and make our fruity favourites. Anything goes, as long as fruit is involved - whether it's a classic fruit cake, a plum sponge, an apple crumble cake, or a Madeira cake topped with fruity decorations. Let your cakey imagination run wild with your favourite fruits - it could be the joys of Autumnal apples or your preferred jam.
Venue: Stamford town centre
Additional venue info: Refreshments (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) can be purchased.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sophie Douglas firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:The venue involves stairs and there isn't a lift. There is lots of parking nearby, both free and paid, or on-the-street parking if available.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.