Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Theme: Great Britain
This is a year of Great Britain so let’s celebrate with cake!
We’ve had the jubilee but we’ve still got the football, Wimbledon and the Olympics to come.
Think red, white and blue and classic British cakes.
Venue: Hanley - Stoke on Trent
Additional venue info: Our venue is the downstairs area of a lovely Tea Room. Refreshments will be available to buy – from iced tea and soft drinks to tea and coffee.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sophie Hunter email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Places are limited to 16 so book soon
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.