Time: 8pm - 10pm
Theme: Cakes from Around the World/The Olympics
Have you ever wanted to bake a Sachertorte or a genoise sponge or the Olympic Stadium out of marzipan?. Then this cake club is for you.
Of course, any cake from anywhere in the world will do!
Don't forget the virtue of the British Victoria sponge.
Venue: Central Location near the Theatre. Weather permitting, we will be outdoors on a beatiful terrace.
Additional venue info:
As we are kindly given the venues for free, I just ask that everyone buys a drink. Thank you
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Abi MacFarlane firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.