Time: 8pm - 10pm
We couldn't really have anything else could we? I think this is a great theme as there is such wide scope. You can make anything from a Yule log to a stollen, or what about a winter wonderland. I've just been to the cake decorating show at the NEC and bought snowflake cutters so I'm raring to go!
Remember it is not a competition and anything goes, as long as it's a cake!
Venue: Another Stratford venue. Our reputation precedes us as this person asked to host our club - how exciting!
Additional venue info: This is just outside the town centre but walkable. There will be good parking and free tea or coffee but please bring alcohol if you want. Mulled wine is a must!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Abi macfarlane firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please can you book in if you want to come as last month we only had 3 attendees which was very disappointing. Thanks Abi
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.