Time: 7pm - 9pm
November's cake club is in a really special place that showcases local talent. It's name is closely linked with the theatre and they have asked that this is the next theme.
I love it when the theme is more abstract as it really makes me put my thinking cap on - if only I was talented enough to make Romeo and Juliet out of sugarpaste - but I'm sure some of you are!!
If any of you have been watching the bake off what about the Globe Theatre made from gingerbread. I'm really going to have to think about this one. Remember as always the theme is just a guide and any cake is greatefully received. Abi x
Venue: A really special venue in Stratford Town Centre.
Additional venue info: I think you'll really enjoy this venue and I feel very lucky to be offered it.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Abi firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.