Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: 5 a day
We all know how important it is to get your 5 portions of fruit & veg every day - so why not use cake to help us along?
Bake us a cake using fruit or vegetables, if you're feeling a bit daring. This is an opportunity to try something new & remember it doesn't HAVE to be a sweet cake!
Venue: This is a new venue based in Swansea's city centre who are kindly opening their doors just for us. There is parking relatively close by and it's not far from the bus station.
Additional venue info: Soft drinks, teas and coffees will be available to purchase.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rhian Daniel email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesRhian Daniel - TBC
Helen Williamson - TBC
Danielle Powe - TBC
Lynette Pothecary - TBC
Jasmin Colwill - TBC
Rob - Banana Cake
Rachel Halstead - TBC
Georgina Masters - TBC
Rebecca Kelleher & Guest - TBC
Liz Brett - TBC
Lucy Johns - TBC