Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: A Garden Party
Summer is upon us (apparently) and we hope to be holding this event outdoors.
So get out the pimms & strawberries and bake us a cake fit for a garden party!
Venue: This venue is based in a village just outside of Swansea city, but has plenty of parking, and is easy access from bus and train if needed.
Additional venue info: There is no charge for the venue but they do have a bar, and I am sure there'll be some Pimms available.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rhian Daniel firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
Bronwen Hale & Guest