Time: 18.00 - 20.00
What is it that makes you think of Christmas? It may be traditional cake, Yule log, pannetone.... whatever gives you that lovely wintery warmth that makes up for the complete disruption that only Christmas can bring!
Venue: Somewhere near Caversham, Reading
Additional venue info: Slightly bigger venue this time, but still near the River and still with a boaty theme.
Teas, coffees and alcohol all can be purchased at this venue which has been very welcoming as it is under new management and wants to see us, and can fit more of us in than we'll be able to do usually.
Aiming to meet from 18.00 and kick off 'caking' at 18.30, this should be as good fun as our November (first) event.
Children welcome provided accompanied by adults. (We have two under 12 bakers already)
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Claire email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Trying not to overbook on numbers as this is a test for us and the new bar owner, but all welcome, especially as we'll be able to take more people this time than usual.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.