Time: 6pm - 8pm
Theme: Ghouls and Guy Fawkes
For our next CCC Wakefield event, we'll be celebrating the very best of autumn with a Halloween spooktacular! The theme is fairly self-explanatory - bake a creepy cake inspired by All Hallows Eve, or a sparkling sponge inspired by Bonfire Night.
Halloween costumes are strongly encouraged - though not required - for this extra special CCC Wakefield event. So don your witch's hat, bust out your broomstick and join us for plenty of treats - and no tricks!
Venue: One of Wakefield's finest independent coffee shops
Additional venue info: The fantastic secret venue for our Halloween event is smack bang in the centre of Wakefield, close to Westgate station and the bus station, with plenty of parking options close by. A wide range of hot drinks can be purchased to stave off the autumn chill (or cold drinks if you'd prefer!).
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Racheal Johnson email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Halloween costumes encouraged!
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.