Time: 5.30pm - 7.30pm
Theme: Signature Cake
(Swiss) roll up for the inaugural Clandestine Cake Club Wakefield! For our first event, what better way to get to know one another than by showing off our signature cakes? Whether you bake a cracking carrot cake, a mean Madeira or a lip-smacking lemon drizzle, bring along your speciality cake for an evening of sugary bliss!
Venue: Our venue for this first cakey gathering is just a couple of minutes' walk from Wakefield bus station and less than a 10 minute walk from Wakefield Westgate station. Parking is available at nearby Trinity Walk and various other car parks in Wakefield city centre.
Additional venue info: Tea, coffee and a wide range of other refreshments can be purchased
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Racheal Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.