Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
To celebrate our lovely little secret cocktail bar venue we are making cocktail themed cakes!
So pick your favourite classic cocktail and turn it into a wonderful cakey creation, make up a fabulous flavour combination or go for layers of colour with umbrella's, sparklers and lashings of whipped cream.. it's totally up to you.
Additional venue info: A little cocktail bar to compliment our cocktail cakes. Located a few minutes from Earlsfield mainline station and on plenty of bus routes. Bring your purse to treat yourself to something tasty!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Emma Baker firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please email me to let me know you wish to attend and I will confirm your booking.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.