Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
To celebrate to start of the Olympia games on Friday 27th we will be warming up on the Thursday with an Olympia themed clandestine event.
Choose a participating country to be inspired by, shape your cake as a sport or make something with some jellybaby athletes.
Be creative and lets celebrate London 2012!
Venue: Our first al fresco event in a gorgeous Wandsworth beer garden.
Additional venue info: A popular bar based on Wandsworth high street, easily accessible by bus and a short walk from Wandsworth town station.
We have an outside spot booked so lets keep our fingers crossed for good weather!
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Emma Baker firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please email to book a place.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.