Time: 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Theme: Teddy Bears' Picnic
It's time to embrace the Great British Summer and get out into Londons beautiful parks for a lazy Sunday afternoon! We'll be getting all nostalgic and going back to our childhood with this month's theme of a Teddy Bears Picnic.
So pick your favourite childhood treat cake, use some gorgeous summer produce, choose your favourite childhood board game to inspire your decoration or make something cute and cuddly.. it's totally up to you!
Venue: This will be our first Sunday Afternoon picnic event so the venue will be a Wandsworth located park so we can go al fresco!
Additional venue info: Please bring any beverages with you as there may not be anywhere to buy them nearby as we will be outside!
You may also like to bring a picnic blanket to sit on. If the weather is forecast as very poor I will make alternative arrangements and let you know.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Emma Baker email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please RSVP to the email address to let me know you wish to attend so that I can ensure you have all the necessary details.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.