Time: 7.30 pm - 9.00pm
Theme: A slice of America
To celebrate American Independence day in July, get your cowboy hats on and bake an american inspired, themed or original american recipe....yeeeeha !
Venue: We will be meeting in a lovely venue, originally built in 1660 and recently refurbished in south Warrington
Additional venue info: All manor of refreshments may be purchased almost whatever takes your fancy !
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Rimmer firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:On this occasion I will not be able to reply to your RSVP's till Monday 30th July
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen and Jane ~ Rocky Road Cake
Linda and Jenny ~ New York Cheesecake
Susan -Banana and Pecan cake
Sandra and Sophie American Apple and Apricot Cake
Anne - Brroklyn Blackout Cake
Helen and guest ~ American spiced cake
Nicki and guest ~ Brownie Cake with peanut butter frosting
Nicola and Pam ~ Strawberry Shortcake
Laura and Linda ~ Donut Cake
Laura and Gemma ~ Amercian coffee cake
Jennifer ~ alabama Fudge Cake
Vikki and Sarah
Colin and Elizabeth
Karen ~ Wellesley fudge Cake
Celia ~hummingbird Cake