Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Birthday Cakes
Lets have a huge celebration for our 1st birthday and bake our favourite family birthday cake or be adventurous and try something new.
Why not bring a guest to share in the celebration there is always more than enough cake and we will have plenty of space !
Venue: Grade II listed building with antique furniture, gorgeous paintings a panelled hallway and a grand staircase ........
Additional venue info: This will be a special night in a lovely place, refreshments will be available to buy and there is parking next to the venue
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Rimmer Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen and Guest
Nicki and Guest
Sarah ~ Grasshopper cake
Nik and guest
Vikki and guest
Sarah~ ginger and loemon sponge
Sandra and Sophie ~ Chocolate Cake
Linda ~ Chocolate and Stem ginger
Celia and guest
Helen J~ Chocolate Cake
Nicola and Pam
Karen ~ Nigellas Birthday custard sponge
Laura and Linda ~ Lemon Cake
Suzanne and guest
Jen and guest
Katy and guest
Sally and Andy~ harry hedgehog chocolate cake
Janet and Pam
Emma and Debbie~ courgette walnut and cinnamon layer cake
Fiona and guest~ victoria sponge with cream and strawberries