Time: 7.30pm - 9.00pm
Theme: Loafing Around
Just for a little change lets just have loaf style cakes at the next get together, lots of lovely recipes to choose from or can you adapt a recipe that you would not usually see as a loaf shape ????
Venue: A lovely family run business with a tea room overlooking gorgeous gardens and its another venue that uses vintage china......how nice ! There are even some tables and chairs outside if we have a warm evening !
Additional venue info: A selection of teas, coffees and soft drinks available to buy on the night. Parking is available on site.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Helen Rimmer email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesHelen ~ Chocolate Marble Cake with White Chocolate icing
Sarah ~ Lemon Curd and blueberry loaf
Karen ~chocolate load with salted caramel
Julie~ honey and almond cake
Nicola and Pam ~ Banana Loaf
Janet ~ quadruple choc loaf
Pam ~ marmalade and mandarine loaf
Tijen~ quadruple Choc cake
Janine ~ Lemon and Poppy Seed Loaf
Jane ~ Carrot Orange and Walnut Loaf
Suzanne and Guest ~ white chocolate and raspberry
Luci ~ Chocolate and Orange Marmalade Loaf
Gill and guest ~ Apricot apple and pecan loaf
Elle ~ apple and rhubarb
Nicki and guest ~ Tea Loaf
Laura and Linda~ orange and poppy seed cake
Celia and Kathleen ~ Banana apricot and cherry tea loaf
Emma ~ sticky gingerbread loaf
Sandra and Sophie ~ Lemon and Lavender Loaf
Nik ~ Lemon Drizzle
vikki and Jodee~ orange and poppy seed
Nic and Sally
Rachel ~ Carrot cake