Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: Rainy Day Baking
With the rain outstaying its welcome during these summer months it is a perfect excuse to stay indoors and bake.
To bring a bit of sunshine back into our lives bake a cake that is a sure-fire winner to pick you up on a gloomy day.
Perhaps the natural endorphin of chocolate is a must or a cake that goes perfect with a brew and a good film.
Whatever the weather on the day we can be sure that we will all feel better after eating some pick me up puddings!
Venue: Well known wharfedale town 10 mins walk from bus and train station
Additional venue info: Refreshments (soft and alcoholic) and savoury food can be bought from here.Parking avaliable on site or 10 minutes walk from Ilkley bus and train station.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Kathryn Garnett firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please let me know whether you will be bringing a guest.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.