Time: 6pm - 8pm
Theme: Winter wonderland
Oh what a wonderful time of the year. Not only the countdown to Christmas but a chance to play in snow, sit in front of roaring fires and eat mince pies with warming spices.
In celebration of all things wintry, our next event wants to bring the spirit of Winter Wonderland to the coast. We want bakers to share your winter tastes, smells, memories, dreams and visions. Be it Yule logs, fruit cakes, cakes with rich cinnamon and clove spices or cakes shaped as snowmen!
Join us in the last event of 2012 to celebrate the festive season!
Additional venue info: Fantastic venue in the centre of Tynemouth Village.
Please bring money for refreshments as tea, coffee, soft drinks and possibly alcohol will be available.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sarah and Chris email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Max 25 people
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesSarah - Black forest gateau
Chris - Snowy cake
Helen M - something pepperminty cake!
Aly K + guest - Winter spiced apple cake
Dave - Chrimbo Crumble cake
Julia G - Mincemeat cheesecake
Claire L - something with figs in cake!
Gill B - Yule log
Sam B - something to do with stars cake!
Danny + guest - Frosty cherry cake
Maureen - Fruit cake with winter wonderland decoration
Sam I + guest - Spiced chocolate and mulled wine cake
Anne W + guest - cake to be confirmed
Margaret - Warming winter spiced cake