Time: 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Theme: My Favourite Cake
Bake your absolute all time favourite cake and bring it along to share with new friends. Does it have a story or a memory that makes it your favourite cake, or is it just because it’s simply delicious?! You can share why it’s your favourite cake with everyone on the night.
Venue: Cafe eighteen71 at Winchester Guildhall.
Additional venue info: Hot and cold drinks will be available to purchase from the venue. Free parking is also available near the venue from 6pm. The venue is accessible by public transport and is also suitable for disabled guests.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Michelle Nash email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMichelle - Hummingbird cake
Alison - Old English Walnut cake
Anna - Lemon drizzle cake
Naomi - Courgette and lime cake