Time: 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Theme: The Edible Garden
This theme conjures up all sorts of delicious ideas. Beetroot and chocolate, orange blossom, lavender sponge, carrot and walnut...the options are endless! Show off your home grown ingredients, or pop down to the farmers market for some inspiration. If the weather permits we may even eat our cake in the garden!
Venue: Winchester town centre
Additional venue info: This gorgeous venue is one of my favourite places in Winchester! Tea and coffee making facilities are available. Please bring a small donation.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Michelle Nash email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesMichelle - Beetroot & chocolate cake
Angela - Apple Cake
Claire & Guest - Rose cake
Alison - Elderflower Cordial cake
Laura - Pear, Muscavado & Maple Syrup Cake