Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: EATon Dorney
Let’s celebrate our local twenty twelve Games venue and the source of the UK’s first Gold Medal by “sporting” our aprons and making some cake!
Please be aware that we are not permitted to use trade marked Olympic Logo's on any cakes.
Venue: A family home on Holyport Green, with ample parking and a lovely back garden if the weather allows us to make use of it!
Additional venue info: I will provide coffee and a small selection of teas as well as some soft drinks free of charge for this first meeting.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Fionnuala Lawes firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:No more than 6 people. Plenty of parking available in a private driveway. Children permitted on this occasion.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesFi Lawes (organiser) - Gold Medal Orange Twist Sachertorte
Paula - Pride of Britain Sponge Cake
Frankie - Almond Tosca
Natasha - cake tbc
Victoria - Eton Mess Surprise
Sarah - cake tbc