Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Theme: You Cookham, I'll Bring the Cake Fawkes
Remember remember the 12th of November
Tupperware, appetite and cake
For now is the season that gives you a reason
To let fireworks inspire your next bake
Venue: Restaurant/Bar in Cookham with car parking nearby
Additional venue info: Food and drinks can be bought from this venue. We have been given this venue free of charge so please make it worth their while by purchasing at least one beverage.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Fionnuala Lawes email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:You may bring one non-baking guest with you - please mention this when booking.
Please note the change of email address above and add it to your 'safe' list so that your location notification email doesn't disappear amongst your junk mail.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.
AttendeesFionnuala (organiser) plus guest - Firey chocolate cake
Victoria - Bonfire layer cake
Sarah - cake tbc
Anne plus guest - cake tbc
Natasha - cake tbc
Veryan - Toffe Apple Cake