Time: 3pm - 5pm
Theme: Winter Wonderland
With only 8 weeks to Christmas get into the festive spirit with a seasonal meet up to sample our favourite christmas cakes! Will it be a yuletide log, a fabulous fruit cake capped with snowy icing or do you have an idea for a Santa's surprise! :)
Venue: Seasonal setting somewhere in Belfast.
Additional venue info: In Belfast's Titanic Quarter - near the iconic Titanic Visitor Centre.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Amanda Allaway email@example.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.