Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Theme: Christmas From All Over The World
This meeting's theme is about Christmas. We can investigate Christmas baking elsewhere, create an original cake, or dig out a favourite seasonal cake recipe to share. Traditional, simple, or just decorated in a hundred ( edible) baubles...it should be fun tasting our latest creations.
Who knows it might change our baking Christmas.
It's not a competition, it's just a lot of fun.
Additional venue info: Near Woking, Exact location details will be given nearer the time, after you've booked a place.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sue Beesley firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.