Time: 7.30om - 9.30pm
Theme: AN UNUSUAL INGREDIENT OR ONE YOU'VE NOT USED BEFORE
Hello again...time to bake and share more cake!
This meeting's theme is to use an unusual or different ingredient, should be a fun task.
So dig out or invent a recipe and come over to share it, talk about it and eat it!
Venue: Near Woking
Additional venue info: The venue is a refreshingly different one.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Sue Beesley firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.