Time: 7pm - 9pm
Theme: International Christmas
So, instead of the usual, we want something different. No chocolate logs or heavy fruit cakes. How do they celebrate christmas in other countries? Maybe a German Stollen, or an Italian Panettone or pondoro, or a Spanish Three Kings cake?
Venue: We are back at The Ironworks again! They were such great hosts I thought we'd treat them to a bit more cake.
Additional venue info: Food and Drink available.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Annabel Lansom firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.