Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Theme: Classic Cakes
Dust off those vintage cook books, this theme is all about classic cakes.
Cakes from your childhood, recipes found in well thumbed cookery books or simply inspired by a vintage theme, lets bring back some of those forgotten old favourite cakes.
Venue: Award winning pub in the centre of York
Additional venue info: Alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments will be available to be purchased from our hosts.
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rachel Baxter YorkCCClub@gmail.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:***** This event is limited to 12 people, BAKERS ONLY for this one I'm afraid.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.