Time: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Theme: All things Christmas
Due to everyone being super busy during December I'm holding a Virtual event instead of a normal event.
Group members have until 21st December to make a Christmas themed cake and send a picture with a short description to me via email or twitter and I'll collate all the pictures of our Christmas creations and add them to a write up.
This way everyone can show off their Christmas themed cakes, but at your leisure and from the comfort of your home. If you want to send a picture of you and your friends/family enjoying the cake then I'll happily add that to the write up too!
Go as wild, or traditional, as you like with the Christmas theme cakes! Can't wait to see what everyone creates.
Venue: Your own home!
Additional venue info: .
Book a placeTo book a place, please contact Rachel Baxter YorkCCClub@gmail.com with the following information:
- Details of the event you are booking for
- Are you bringing a guest, if so what is their name
- What cake are you bringing, you can decide later.
Additional event info:Please let me know with a quick email if you're interested in taking part.
Points to remember
- Each cake must be large enough to slice into around 8 – 12 good slices.
- Sorry, but NO cupcakes, Muffins, Brownies, Cookies, Pies or Tarts.
- Home-bakers, professional bakers and men can join in. It's not a competition, no judging, just a lot of fun. And you get to take cake home.
- A baker can bring a guest but you must indicate this at the time of booking
- Take a look at our Home Page to see what fun we have.
- Read what Clandestine Cake Club is all about and have a mosey on over at the disclaimer page before you book.
- Register as a CCC member and join this group.