Just a few Rules and guidelines, every club has them and CCC is no exception. We are all adults so please be polite.
Please DO NOT:
- Spam to members
- Self promote your Baking/Cake/business.
- Copy pictures/ideas/text without permission
- Get to know other members
- Join a group/club
- Try and attend an event, it’s great fun
- Think about creating your own Clandestine Cake Club. Have a read of this first.
- Not worry about what your cake will be like this is not a competition and no-one will judge you
- Make new friends at these events
- Rejuvenate your interest in baking
Remember CCC is a cake club, not a baking club.
Below is an example of the sort or cakes that find their way to a CCC event.
Victoria Sponge cakes of all kinds. pic by Becs Rivett
Battenburg This one was made by Sally a member of CCC – Leeds
Cheesecake pic by Gemma Myers of CCC – Bristol